Dear Tara Glenners,
A couple of things from me.
1. Thanks for all those that supported the fishmonger, florist and baker – they were delighted with the response and will be here again this weekend. In addition, like last year you can order vegetables and fruit from the Gorey market and it will be delivered on site – see the attached order form. you can email Annmarie on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. STP were on site last week – attached is the link to Tara glen’s website to see this report.
REMINDER: Sandbags are compulsory for All and should be used on fairways and tees. Like dog poo bags no good if not used.
All golfers should be signed in on masterscoreboard to play casual golf.
3. I will be sending out a separate newsletter regarding camps and activities in Tara Glen for Summer 2021. I am working on a timetable and with suppliers. Tara Glen needs some volunteers to take over the Saturday Soccer – this maybe the opportunity for some of our young adults to get involved and ‘give back’ It would be a shame to see Sat Soccer disappear so please let me know if you are interested in becoming involved.
4. Please note that the playgrounds in the park are age allocated – a recommendation made by the H&S company that we are working with.The 2 small playgrounds are ages 3-7 and the large playground ages 11 and under.
5. A plea from me – please where possible can you reverse park, into your own parking areas and outside my office. As the number of ‘smallies’ on site increases so does the risk of an incident which we are all trying to avoid.
6. SKIPS – Please use clear plastic bags – we have had a number of contaminated skips because bottles and general waste have ended up in the recycling skip – this costs you more as a general skip is more expensive than a recycling one. Please contact Paul on 0870530227 for the disposal of larger items – please do not leave them in the skip area. There is a charge for the removal of mattresses and sofas of 25euro – this is the cost we pay.
7. CAPTAINS CHARITY IS NEXT WEEKEND.
The captains are supporting Barretstown – an amazing charity that provide a holiday camp for very sick children and the local charity Seal |Rescue – they worked with Tara Glen this year providing and planting over 1600 saplings left of 4th fairway, 5th tee box, 6th fairway and the boundary of Seafield.
YOU can sponsor a tee box, support the raffle take part and have a great time at the same time.