Well times have changed!! Two years ago eyebrows would have been raised had we asked the ladies to glam up, queue up for a dinner in a paper box with plastic knives and forks!
And how everyone loved it – well done Lady Vice Diana – the link below takes you to photos that are in the members only part of the website showing everyone having such a good time. Thanks to the staff for their hard work and to the residents who have given positive feedback to them.
Sponsors and advertisers takes place today.
Prizegiving will be at 9.15pm tonight and no prizegiving this Sunday.
Sand bags are compulsory …….. reminder
STP were on site this week and their report will follow.
Parents, there is evidence that drinking is taking place on the golf course in the evenings – could you ensure that teenagers are aware that this should not be happening and at the very least could offenders be encouraged to take their evidence with them
3 flagpoles have gone missing since last week – they are not only expensive to replace but difficult to source at the moment.
A practice area has been made available over in the Sea field – please do not use the area by the football pitch.
Best of luck to lady President Mary as her competition starts on Sunday.
1. Tara Glen Sat market will be a bit earlier this week – cakes flowers and bread stall will be here at 1.30 and fish at 2 – Jason (regular fish supplier) is not around so his 2nd in command Denis will be here – if you want to pre order please contact him on 0879136224.
2. Charter boat fishing trip from Kilmore if you are interested contact Paddy Mac 0876801707 . Date tbc if there is enough interest.
3. We had fire training this week – it is always sobering to see how quickly a fire can take hold and spread.
I will be organising a date for residents and I would encourage you to attend. They will show you how to use fire safety equipment. The message is if a fire starts in your mobile GET OUT call 999 then staff who have a park plan.
4. Felim now has a green finger brigade – thanks to those that have given their time – first tidy up was this week.
5. We will be running a CPR update course on Thursday at 6pm – there are a few places available – if you are interested please let me know.
6 Next week we will send out the bills for the various camps – sat football continues 10.30 – 5-9 11.15 10+
Dance Camp starts on Tuesday 10.30am ages up to 9. 11.45am 10+
Food tonight is for sponsors and advertisers but wood fired pizzas will be available.
You can book in for food tomorrow on the Veranda – Martin 0872345647.