There is no queue like a TG queue..
Well Done Junior Captains and Co-Ordinator’s for a great evening on Monday, which was followed by Lady President on Wednesday with her special touch of class.
1. BOOTCAMP/ HIIT
Work off the week and get the muscles moving
Day: Thursdays at 5pm for about 45 mins
Location: By the tuck shop
Cost : 10 euros per session
Or 25 euros for 3 sessions
Suitable for all levels of fitness
Message Kathy Fulcher on 0872210122 for more information
2. Dance Camp finishes today The ‘show’ will be on at 11.30 at the tuck shop area.
3. Pilates will be on as normal today 10am.
4. Open Sea Swimming session starts 9.15 Saturday morning – meet on beach for general introduction and then groups will be formed based on ability.
5. Tennis – starts tomorrow Saturday – ages up to and including 9 year olds 3pm at tennis courts ages 10 and above 4.30pm.
6. Please do not put mattresses or large household items at the skip area – call Paul on 0870530227 to get rid of these items.
7. Saturday stalls will be set up at 2pm (ish for fish) If you want to pre order please contact Denis on 0879136224.
8. I am aware that there were all sorts of ‘tales of COVID’ going around. Most were Chinese whispers and laughably inaccurate. I am in contact with other parks and we are all working towards the goal of keeping our residents as safe as we can by communicating with each other.
Please don’t contact park owners looking for ‘names of infected individuals’ if anyone has to isolate the normal channels (contact tracing) steps into place.- and just for clarity we have no cases (as far as I know-equally we know what to do if we have an outbreak ) we do not allow isolation on site, and are following up to date HSE guidance thanks to the clarity provided by the COVID committee. Please don’t let the sun go to your head and lose your COVID sense – you know what to do to keep you and your family as safe as possible. COVID is still a problem for all of us.
Beach Baz is giving Martin a run for his money – seen providing a personalised drinks provision service.
So if you fancy a cool sip as you sunbathe he can be contacted on (Oh I am so tempted…..)
The bar is open for evening dining on Friday and Saturday, – Steak, Pizza and special of the day are available. Obviously still working on limited numbers so please contact Martin on 0872345647.